Building

Located in the Andalusian Technology Park (PTA) in Malaga, a technological environment which integrates the business and university sector, BIONAND´s building has a surface area of 6.500 m2. The centre consists of four floors where up to 12 laboratories and common support units are located.

The distribution and structure of the laboratories have been planned in order to create, open-plan spaces which favour the interaction between professionals, thus facilitating ways of working, based on complementarity, collaboration and interdisciplinarity.

At full development, BIONAND will host around 150 professionals, of which around 85% will be directly involved in the research areas. The remaining 15% will consist of support services such as administration, management or computer science among other.